A special thanks going out to WindNWing!!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan filipi

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1983 Interstate
2018 KLR 650
2018 BMW S1000 RR
My Bike Logs forum link
https://classicgoldwings.com/forums/dan-filipi.122/
There was a problem in the gallery software which meant we had to remove ALL tech albums.
(Personal albums were unaffected.)

WindNWing (Gary) has been re-uploading when he has time and let me tell ya, he's been spending ALOT of is free time doing so!
There is approximately 4000 files to upload to restore everything. Gonna be a while yet but he's come up with some tricks on his own to speed it up.
He's also renaming the pages as needed then saving them to the server for our future use and he's doing an excellent job!

I have made him our official Gallery Moderator!
A special rank image is on the way.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Thanks for your time and troubles! :music: :music: :music:

WindNWing you be the man :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :laptop: :laptop: :laptop: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

:clapping: :good: :thanks: :yahoo: :party: :clapping: :laptop:
But, really...THANKS GARY!!! :salute:

Thanks folks.
I do appreciate all the kind words but the truth is the hard work was done by Dan and others that put in their time with all the original scanning of each page, categorizing and building the fine tech section we all enjoy today. This was done long before I became a member and I am only returning their work to the forum.
My kudos go out to them. :good: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: