A word game

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Son-of-a-......
I thought this had died.... :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
Hope EVERYONE has a SAFE, and Happy New YeaR :music: :music2: :party:

AApple":1uvuqctm said:
Son-of-a-......
I thought this had died.... :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
Hope EVERYONE has a SAFE, and Happy New YeaR :music: :music2: :party:

Expect this thread to go a while longer, at least until next yeaR

Everybuddy needs parts!! New or used, don't make no difference, but iffin ya gots yer own parts supply bike, it's sooo guD!!

Snipping is the only way I can "win" anything on flea-bay...try doing THAT on dial-up!!!! :head bang:
btw...why is it called "Wining" if ya gottta PAY for iT????

Possibly my problem is this new 'puter. I got it several months ago, and it's STILL downloading the Windows update...not updateS...updatE!!! :head bang: :Awe: :help:
:smilie_happy:

Ebay and motorcycle parts! 85% of the parts I have gotten to keep this bike on the road have come from Ebay! As far as Windows update(s) and dial up - I would probably shoot myself before I could wait for that update to downloaD!

Don't waste the bullet!! :smilie_happy:
No problem...it's at 52% now...it's only taken aboot 4 months to do that! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
The problem is, it just KILLS my surfing speed, so sniping parts on sleez-bay is a bit trickY

Eventually you'll find the part one way or another.

Posting a wanted in the For Sale Forum is a good way to start, or like with me and the bar risers I didn't even know I was looking for them until I saw the posT. :grin: