Anyone have any details on this carb?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weightlifter99

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found a Holley carb decent priced and new and was wondering if anyone has any details of this carb and if it might work for the Wing scc in place of the stove bolt carb. The description is vague on info on the carb but does say it fits the Vega. Just curious if there would be yet another path/choice to take on this conversion. Any insight on this carb would be helpful.

this is the weber licensed 32-36 carb there some who use this carb i have one but im not using it ....personally i like the 32-32...... 32-34 DFT better but that is good price ...i was wanting to use it on a 1500 motor i havnt been able to get ... sheesh if i had some funds thats what id do ... make a weber power 1500 in 1100 frame mod bike ......

There is a lot of extra 'stuff' hanging off that carb.
I wonder how well it would fit.
No problem if your like me and Joe, grind and plug Lol.

Joe, do you know what size the chokes are in this carb?

looks like typical volley.. the major parts are external..accel pump, jets, choke.. had a 74 Vega in Italy.. drove it all over Hythe country... from the geek of the boot to Venice, Rome , Naples... carb should definitely work..

Latest posts