• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Apparent nice 78 1000 in WA state

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Helluva bargain,
I wouldn't part with my 18000 mile one owner 1977 model for even double that price.

In another day and time I'd have jumped on that.
I'm still tryin to recreate the fun I had with my first 78 - stock w/ dyna coils and ignition.
Sold it - very bad idea.
I've come to the realization the one I'm working on isn't going to be quite the same and it has cost me in new parts and upgrades not to mention time. Doh!

The odd thing GL's seem to linger on CL around here but that one won't I reckon.

Priced right. "asking" $1000. To me that means - $800
Not gonna do it!

Get going that's a nice looking bike, :whip: always have favored the 1200 standards :whistling: but if you fancy the earlier ones buy it, your not getting any younger. :Doh2: You need THREE of anything to juggle, :headscratch: currently keeping four going myself, two 84 standards, & two dressed. That way you take all the time needed to do a nice job, as there's another of the same type to ride. :yes: This is really a factor when a standard is down, as tire's & wear items need replaced, when the weather's hot. :heat: Nice to stop working, sweating, climb on another standard, go for a ride & a pleasant type of attitude adjustment. :yahoo: When you return, your perspective is much more agreeable, :good: you just might go back to working on the bike on the table. :hihihi:

Denver,

You a bad influence. :music:

Nobody but me to tell me I shouldn't. That said, I've brought home 9 of these 2 of which were parts bikes in the last 5years. Sold a few and ended up with 3. 1 more is almost running - short trip/rally bike. Then I'll have a back up - and you are right we need a backup. I'm kinda done with that.

I must say I was tempted, but I'd probably have to hide that one somehow - if ya know what I mean. ;)

She will forgive you & forget about it, :whistling: but you'll wish you bought it forever. :smilie_happy:Get your rear in gear! :whip:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=171624#p171624:2mlv439n said:
Terry » less than a minute ago[/url]":2mlv439n]
Better to ask for forgiveness from her after the fact than to plead for permission beforehand. :hihihi:

Latest posts