BACK TO THE FAMILY SEDAN

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tory

Supporting Member
Reaction score
All my single running around is done for the summer. :doh:
Had a good run to North Carolina,a few trips up north a alot of other running around on two wheels in and around Michigan,but mama says it was time to put the hack back on,and thinks with a stool and a little help shes ready to get back on the bike and keep a closer eye on me. :rtfm:
So,back to the family sedan we go,I better get to work on my cb500 cafe projet. :music:

Attachments

• bike 021.JPG
    bike 021.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 217
Well Tory...on the bright side, at least Mama is feelin better these days, eh? That's good to hear! If she's ready to be a back/side-seat driver, I say she's prolly earned a little fun, all thing considered. :mrgreen:

Yep.
She not up to very long rides yet,still has more surgurys ahead,but Im looking forward to the three of us getting a few nice sunday rides in.
Tomorow we will see about getting her on the bike,and go for a little ride.

:salute: I took my wife over the mountian to Reno on the wing and spent 2 nights at Hot August Nights had a great time...Beat of all the room was gifted to us... DOSN'T GET MUCH BETTER THAN THAT. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :music2: :music2: :salute: Bob