bikes on the bricks

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

detdrbuzzard

Supporting Member
Reaction score
last sunday dewey and i met up with my niece lisa and two of her friends, chiula and trinity. we left from the mc donalds at m-5 and I-96. we headed east on I-96 and east again on m-8 exiting on I-75. we took I-75 north to saginaw rd. passing through grand blanc and burton, mi before arriving in downtown flint. after we parked our bikes we walked down to the events area, there were a ton of bikes but just as we got here trinity ran into a little sandwich shop so we decided to have lunch there. lisa wasn't hungry, trinity had chile, dewey and chiula had veggi burgers, and i had a roast beast sandwich

we missed the solo skills competition, heard three cops dropped their bikes all back to back but we did make it over for this one. two bikes teathered together with caution tape. they have to go around each set of cones twice and come to a stop without breaking the tape

I witnessed these :clapping:We were standing behind the Buffalo Soldiers on the right of your photos...

Attachments

• IMAG0003.JPG
    IMAG0003.JPG
    156.6 KB · Views: 166
  • IMAG0001.JPG
    IMAG0001.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 167
dan filipi":2cb3bumk said:
Chome covers over the rotors is a bit too much for me.
Isn't that naked a 1200, or is that an 1100 with a 1200 engine?
Close up it looks like a naked 1200...look at the side covers where they meet the faux tank, they are different than an 1100.