Classic musclebike eye candy

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just loved that straight 6 every since it came out massive engine, when that hit the streets over here it was pretty much game over for the British bikes. We just couldn't get the quality right, so he ho you gota go. The new Brit bikes are a lot better now than ever, but when you have to start so far behind the leaders that's the game. However, saying that I hope the Japs don't go the same way as the brits.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=172246#p172246:2qpdc1ie said:
ianstaley » Yesterday, 6:27 am[/url]":2qpdc1ie]
Just loved that straight 6 every since it came out massive engine, when that hit the streets over here it was pretty much game over for the British bikes. We just couldn't get the quality right, so he ho you gota go. The new Brit bikes are a lot better now than ever, but when you have to start so far behind the leaders that's the game. However, saying that I hope the Japs don't go the same way as the brits.
Triumph has some real nice bikes out now ..Rocket 3 is no joke ! and the Thunderbird is a nice looking big bike also, Still dig the Brits Cafe bikes..this CBX is going to have a Cafe look when complete to be streetable again,, but these CBX used parts are freekin Expensive !! lol :shock:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=172233#p172233:c1s4ch67 said:
Bogardicus » April 20th, 2016, 6:48 pm[/url]":c1s4ch67]
I love 2 strokes.
My first street bike was a Suzuki gt 185.
I beat everything I raced off the line till I hit 50 mph.
16 and my first set of wheels I could drive on the road :)

I found a Yamaha RD 250 in a barn a dozen years ago.
Got it for $300 took me 5 years to get it from Michigan to NC.
I wanted to make a cafe bar hopper street racer hybrid, but it had 398 miles on it.
I let it sit in my living room till last year when a friend finally talked me out of it.
I never rode it because I looked like a pig fuking a football on it.
file.php
Nice ! Friend had a RD 400 back in the late 1970's I had a built CB 750/850 Kit lots of head work..he could pull me off the line every time but i could run him down on the big end .. But ? Got Waxed Big time by a friends H2 750 Kawa ...HARD ! lol

Friend i ride with a lot has a few Boss Hoss Muscle bikes , Rode a 502 Ci in Myrtle beach for a couple hrs from Atlantic Boss Hoss owner is a friend, felt like a bad ass for that 2 hrs at Bike week lol. Bob's Boss Hoss has a 606 CI All Aluminum Big Block Donavan Race motor with a 350 HP Nitrous Shot 1200 HP he rides it with his wife on the back everywhere with ease ..only thing is every 70 miles he needs 8 gallons of gas ? Paint is the backdrop on his card..old pic

Popular! They were in their day, so now if you want one, you have to pay. :Egyptian:

Remember when a guy i've known for decades, saw my first used GL 1100. W T F did you buy that ugly F---ing thing for? :headscratch: By the middle of the summer, he said not as ugly as before. :nea: After you look at it for a while, you understand why it has to look like it does, :roll: it's not as ugly as before. :shock: A few years later, he bought that ugly F---ing bike, has it still. :smilie_happy:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=172233#p172233:23jmhzj4 said:
Bogardicus » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:48 pm[/url]":23jmhzj4]
I love 2 strokes.
My first street bike was a Suzuki gt 185.
I beat everything I raced off the line till I hit 50 mph.
16 and my first set of wheels I could drive on the road :)

I found a Yamaha RD 250 in a barn a dozen years ago.
Got it for $300 took me 5 years to get it from Michigan to NC.
I wanted to make a cafe bar hopper street racer hybrid, but it had 398 miles on it.
I let it sit in my living room till last year when a friend finally talked me out of it.
I never rode it because I looked like a pig fuking a football on it.
file.php

Got one of those in one of my storage buildings here. Had it for years.