Clutch Nut removal tool

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dan filipi":1oa1kaqq said:
joedrum":1oa1kaqq said:
i like to know how dan sends e mail to every member ....it would take me ...idont know how long to do that in my world :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

The system has a mass email feature.
Hey Dan I think I have a Mass Encefalic non feature :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: .

that is awesome beav ...that woodwork looks tight....that was no easy task....my :hi: is off to you ...ihave lots of woodwork machines and metal machines waiting for my slow butt to get the doghouse done so i can get them from a friends barn.....good work beav...where the sticks ...i know you made some... :mrgreen:

Well, I ordered the 24MM socket from Ebay. (Found another one that was the same socket on another page for $9.97!) Total with shipping is $16.00. (Not too much of a stretch if it isn't quite right.) Let ya'll know how it works next week! Then I hopefully will finally be able to check the scavenger pump on the '81 engine.

mcgovern61":wmbzz6pf said:
Well, I ordered the 24MM socket from Ebay. (Found another one that was the same socket on another page for $9.97!) Total with shipping is $16.00. (Not too much of a stretch if it isn't quite right.) Let ya'll know how it works next week! Then I hopefully will finally be able to check the scavenger pump on the '81 engine.
Sounds right to me.. So it looked the same. For less..cool.. :grin:

I got the tool in the mail today!!! YAY! :party:

24mm is too small! BOO!!! :swoon: :rant: :cheeky:
(Just like the old saying, I cut it three times and it's still too short!) :smilie_happy:

Time to modify!

Ok, i am good with all the conversion stuff and fabb'ing what-not but what the hell is "Mass Encefalic"?

dan filipi":2un9t7jn said:
Awe what a bummer.
Can it be ground out to fit?
Other way around. The nut is bigger than the socket. I have to grind the notches a little if I want to use the socket. I think I have another nut left over from the blown '82 engine some where around here. So grinding the notches should be ok. I was really hoping the socket was the right size and I wouldn't need to do any mods. :rant:

Montecman":2kqwy2ba said:
Ok, i am good with all the conversion stuff and fabb'ing what-not but what the hell is "Mass Encefalic"?
Sorry Montecman I spelled it wrong It's encephalic mass.Encephalic is related to the brain................
Anatomy, Zoology . the part of the central nervous system enclosed in the cranium of humans and other vertebrates, consisting of a soft, convoluted mass of gray and white matter and serving to control and coordinate the mental and physical actions.

carl62cycles":2rstteb6 said:
Montecman":2rstteb6 said:
Sorry Montecman I spelled it wrong It's encephalic mass.Encephalic is related to the brain................
Anatomy, Zoology . the part of the central nervous system enclosed in the cranium of humans and other vertebrates, consisting of a soft, convoluted mass of gray and white matter and serving to control and coordinate the mental and physical actions.
I'm on the wrong site... :grin: see ya.. :smilie_happy:

littlebeaver":1d08t7gj said:
carl62cycles":1d08t7gj said:
Montecman":1d08t7gj said:
I'm on the wrong site... :grin: see ya.. :smilie_happy:
Hey littlebeaver they gonna think we're all yahoos :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: .

carl62cycles":3kbc1hw4 said:
Montecman":3kbc1hw4 said:

I'm slow sometimes but I'm wading through molasses on this one. :lazy:

dan filipi":b2xfqpsi said:
carl62cycles":b2xfqpsi said:
Montecman":b2xfqpsi said:

I'm slow sometimes but I'm wading through molasses on this one. :lazy:

Hmmmm.... A tad more booze, perhaps? Can't hurt.

Latest posts