Do the letters COD or BF mean anything to you?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omega Man

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If they do then this will make sense to you.

So two new big titles have just been unleashed, COD MW3 and BF3. I haven't got either yet, and I'm not sure which direction I will go. The new BF3 looks awesome, but multi player blows in this franchise because shortly after release the snipers move in on the static spawn points. Yea! I just got spawn killed for the 5th time in a row. :roll: The new COD MW3 boasts many new ways to play, and moving spawn points, but as we all know the MW titles have a bit of a learning curve.

The trailers on both fronts are awesome. I have to admit the BF3 trailers have had me drooling for a while now, did you know there are trailers for BF4 slated to be released in 2017? They look like a DVD movie. The MW3 trailers are sweet, but the storyline hasn't really grabbed me yet, and it kinda looks a lot like Black Ops, only slightly refined.

A friend has BF3 already and is campaigning hard for me to get it, but I can only afford one of these titles so I'm waiting to hear from someone I know who has MW3 to make a decision. Do any of you have either or both titles? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

~O~

This is Brent. I would get MW3 because the single player is great and action packed. I find the graphics to be better then battlefield and seems a lot more reaslistic. If you are into multiplayer, I would still prefer mw3 because so many things were added. Better snipers were added and they never seem to get boring. So overall mw3 seems to be a better buy. That's my opinion. If you play xbox, add me Gt: Too Practical.

I'm old........CASH ON DELIVERY......And have teen daughters....BEST FRIEND.............We live so far out in the sticks we get monday night football on thursday.

Thanks for the opinions guys, but after some more research I've decided to go BF3. BF3 has the new version of the Frostbite engine where the MW3 has the same engine as MW2 and the game just looks like a tweaked Black Ops. I also see more realism in BF3 better textures, and I'm tired of fighting Russians.

~O~

Latest posts