Ever had one you hated?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had well over 100 cars in my time. Guess the werst one I remember was the friggin '82 Cad Eldildo. What a friggin turd that thing was. ONE YEAR ONLY for most of the mechanicals, so finding parts was a crap shoot. Dang thing burned to the ground in my driveway one evening after coming home from work...best thing that could have happened with it. Even the damn salvage yards dint want it... :swoon:

I don’t want to start a mudslinging thing, but has anyone ever had a bike, or a car for that matter that they just ended up hating. For me it was a 1939 Harley that I bought back in the 60s, that old piece of junk taught me to cuss trying to keep it running.

HaHa I rode a 39 EL fer twenty years, taught me to cuss and drink more, broke my ankle twice, ruined my back,and my wife left me
but I loved that ole piece of junk with all my black heart . I bought a new 1981 lowrider (AMF era ) couldn't say i hated but I shore didn't like it much at all. :BigGrin:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=179943#p179943:7mfbv7l7 said:
jnp17331 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:31 pm[/url]":7mfbv7l7]
I don’t want to start a mudslinging thing, but has anyone ever had a bike, or a car for that matter that they just ended up hating. For me it was a 1939 Harley that I bought back in the 60s, that old piece of junk taught me to cuss trying to keep it running.

HaHa I rode a 39 EL fer twenty years, taught me to cuss and drink more, broke my ankle twice, ruined my back,and my wife left me
but I loved that ole piece of junk with all my black heart . I bought a new 1981 lowrider (AMF era ) couldn't say i hated but I shore didn't like it much at all. :BigGrin:

I had a AMFer. almost put HD outa business and I'd never buy another HD cause of that bike.

Yea me neither and by tha time they sorted em out I couldn't afford one anyhow:BigGrin:

I don't recall the make of the bike. It was okay when I bought it but when it damn near killed me I hated it.Halfway through a long sweeping turn @50mph or near it. The motor just locked up and so did the rear. I was able to pull the clutch to get the wheel rolling and right it again. Rolled to a stop in the grass beside the road. Got it on the kick stand and got off. Turned and kicked it over and walked away. Never saw it again.