Fix PC problems. This one is TRULY FREE

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan filipi

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1983 Interstate
2018 KLR 650
2018 BMW S1000 RR
My Bike Logs forum link
https://classicgoldwings.com/forums/dan-filipi.122/
Yeah title sounds a lot like much of the spam ads I get but I wanted to tell you's guys about this free program I've been using for a couple years now called ccleaner.
There is no compensation to me for referring this program, I'm just happy to pass it on to everyone because it's one that just works and doesn't install crap on your computer to run.

With it you can flush out old dll's in Windows which jamb things up and slows down the computer.

It also has a very cool feature to prevent junk starting up in the background that you don't need like "Itunes helper" "Word" and others. A lot of programs install junk here that's not ever needed normally.

One I just installed is a "link scanner" which decided it wanted to change my browser search engine and every time it decided it wanted to "do something I never agreed to" Windows would pop up a warning it was trying to change a setting.
With Ccleaner I went into the startup section and easily disabled it.

They have a free version and 2 levels of paid, support I guess. Get the free version, it's all you need.

I'm very happy with it and amazed every time after I clean things up how much faster my computer is.
If you have any questions how to use it, post a message here.
Glad to help.

In the upper right, click on the green download button next to "download latest version"
https://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner

I have the Crap Cleaner(ccleaner) too. Don't use it much anymore, tho. I have found that Avast is keeping my machine clean as a whistle from viruses, and unauthorized d-loads. ccleaner will definitely clean yer registry files, and make yer puter run faster.

I'm not sure. 3 games were damaged, 2 had corrupted .exe files, the last just disappeared. COD Black Ops, Battlefield 2, and City of Heroes. I'm not upset or anything, just putting that out there. It also has something to do with this system configuration, City of heroes on the other PC just needed a 250 mb update.

~O~