Gremlin Bell Exchange. Join in on the Camaraderie!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to get in on this

#1. Slabghost AKA V.
# 2. mwbill37841
# 3. bk2valve AKA Brian
# 4. detdrbuzzard
# 5. toytender01
# 6. scdmarx
# 7. dan filipi
# 8. dan filipi
# 9. gone
#10. gone for chrome bells
#11 Paddy
#12 Jdegase
#13 Jdegase

we all need any advantage we can get. besides I'd like to think someone else may get a bit of enjoyment from something I can do.
I'll mount both right on bars :D
something I must have missed.... are we gonna order them all together? or each order them and send to others?
currently we are in transition to a new home. (with a garage) ;) so things are up in the air. I'd be happy to send someone my cash if they could handle the buying/swapping.

toytender01":10xnzzf9 said:
I'd go for one of these monkies, because I retired the cow bell when my boys stopped playing sports. They made me give up the bull horn amd the siren :whistling: :whistling: :ahem:
paddy.shadow, YOU THINK? and here i thought they were there so the unknowing. can ask unknowing questions. HERE's YOUR SIGN.!

jdegase":3aj26xno said:
I'd like
jdegase":3aj26xno said:
I'd like to get in on this

#1. Slabghost AKA V.
# 2. mwbill37841
# 3. bk2valve AKA Brian
# 4. detdrbuzzard
# 5. toytender01
# 6. scdmarx
# 7. dan filipi
# 8. dan filipi
# 9. gone
#11 Paddy
#12 Jdegase
#13 Jdegase

we all need any advantage we can get. besides I'd like to think someone else may get a bit of enjoyment from something I can do.
something I must have missed.... are we gonna order them all together? or each order them and send to others?
currently we are in transition to a new home. (with a garage) ;) so things are up in the air. I'd be happy to send someone my cash if they could handle the buying/swapping.
Not to be the proverbial stick in the spokes or anything. But as for myself, i think i'll stick with snake oil, the tooth fairy, deer whistles, and just plain luck.. Luck being the only one i could always count on...

#1. Slabghost AKA V.
# 2. mwbill37841
# 3. bk2valve AKA Brian
# 4. detdrbuzzard
# 5. toytender01
# 6. scdmarx
# 7. dan filipi
# 8. dan filipi
# 9. gone
#11 Paddy
#12 Jdegase
#13 Jdegase

ok cool thanks bro.

BTW along with luck I also compleated 4 riders safety seminars last weekend. Good stuff, fun time. even after 20 years learn something new all the time. been looking at these bells for awhile. lots around on GW's to me its just more stuff to hang on the bike. ;)

I seen the gremlins, they are the same ones that hide my tools, and drink my beer whilst I'm working. LOL

This thread. is just a bit too much on the protection side. just like lobbyists. to bad. i was hoping for something redeeming here.

Hey if ya don't want to add bling for fear you might appear superstitious. Then don't. If you do join the fun you might be paired with a future friend. Never know what can happen.

king1":39q32tqt said:
This thread. is just a bit too much on the protection side. just like lobbyists. to bad. i was hoping for something redeeming here.

Sure, maybe make a new friend or riding partner.

king1":1mz17wjh said:
Interesting. Just what in your opinion would be redeeming? I mean besides entering a contest you can't lose? Besides another shiny piece for your bike? Besides the possibility of gaining a new friend? Besides the possibility that there may actually be some truth to the superstition?
I'm sure we'd all like to know how to make this "redeeming"So please do enlighten us. :thanks:

The list as of now.
#1. Slabghost AKA V.
# 2. mwbill37841
# 3. bk2valve AKA Brian
# 4. detdrbuzzard
# 5. toytender01
# 6. scdmarx
# 7. dan filipi
# 8. dan filipi
# 9. gone
#11 Paddy
#12 Jdegase
#13 Jdegase

Just a notice beforehand. This thread will be locked with only 12 hours notice at an undisclosed time. After which participants will be paired. The pairs will be listed and it will be up to each person to contact your partner. Exchange addresses and any other info through PM to each other. Every participant will have a partner.
All members are encouraged to join in the fun.

The list as of now.
#1. Slabghost AKA V.
# 2. mwbill37841
# 3. bk2valve AKA Brian
# 4. detdrbuzzard
# 5. toytender01
# 6. scdmarx
# 7. dan filipi
# 8. dan filipi
# 9.gone
#11 Paddy
#12 Jdegase
#13 Jdegase
#14 backlander

I don't really understand this either .....but I guess add me ... does this make me # 15 ??? and let me know where and when to send the money . :music:

0420121339a_329370.jpg
As I understand it, we are to buy them and mods will let us know who to send them to.
heres mine.

Latest posts