Harbor Freight Teardrop

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the compliment. I was initially nervous about pulling a trailer, but i wanted to combine two passions...bikes and camping, and not have to leave my comforts at home. What you see is the result of reading a lot on the teadrop trailer forum. I did practice riding in the middle of the lane for awhile and I'm careful to leave extra stopping distance, but overall there's nothing to it...just check once in a while to make sure the trailer is still back there!

ps...going to Loleta pa. On sept. 8 to camp with the Motocampers group for the weekend. Should be a fun time with lots of good riding in the Alleghany forest.

One of my primary riding partners is a "trailer guy". We always get where we're going and the first thing he wants to do is drop the trailer and hit the hills. Get a good lock for that jewel and chain it to a tree.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=182275#p182275:2bpp8z41 said:
julimike54 » October 14th, 2016, 11:48 am[/url]":2bpp8z41]
Maybe the wheel acts as an airfoil to reduce underside drag?

Another thing to keep me up at night....underside drag!

the hydro brakes mentioned '''to me is a great set up ....if it is matched up well with the trailer ....thats the problem ...springs and travel need to be adjustable and also where brakes are set up in contact distance to drums is huge also ...i put together some nice working trailers while farming ...they handle the hills like automatic brakes that were perfect giving me two braking system that worked great together

Latest posts