Hello! from California!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent

Reaction score
Whats up everybody, I am Dan Filipi's son, Brent. Of course we own a 1983 GL1100. Ill mostly be posting in this forum. Thats all really.

Alright Peace

Goin 'round in circles, at the moment... :Awe:
Tryin to get ready for VACATION!!! :clapping:

hi brent im glad your here . do you like your dads goldwing ,got a license yet ,my son just got his afew months ago hes sixteen and smarter than anybody thats ever been born in his opinon just kidding

welcome from the backwoods of southern indiana

Haha, no. Im only 13. I wish i had a drive license though. Thatd Be cool. And yes I looVE his bike its fun.

Brent, welcome from New Jersey! :clapping:

Did your dad tell ya that my 11 year old daughter helped me swap out our '81 engine for our new '83 engine? She jacked it into place and spotted all of the bolts and did all of the initial tightening of the bolts! :music:

Hi Brent welcome aboard :hi: .So member without a wing :headscratch: .Ok you'll have to talk to Dan to see if he can get you a baby wing (silverwing) for now as a project bike to start wrenching :builder: until 16.Take care now.

naw his dad needs to give him a frame and tell him if he earns the money he can parts and build his own.. he can gain respect for the machine that way!!

Joep":1wzrulxt said:
naw his dad needs to give him a frame and tell him if he earns the money he can parts and build his own.. he can gain respect for the machine that way!!

hey that's a good idea, we already have a frame!

Latest posts