Hello from Germany

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My pig is a gentle one. I have no issues riding fast. The springs are old but thnx to the air under controll. I'm looking for progressiv springs for the front. What make do you have in yours?
Greez
Joebarteam

Hi guys,
thanks so much for the friendly welcome to the classicgoldwings forum. I think, I'm right here.
I like to read the posts here, because they let me understand my wing a little bit more.
And, of course, you are right - the roads in Germany are not to small, really. But the road I use to drive to my work is a little bit small and has many curves. But the Autobahn in Germany is really good.

And here another picture - i took it at a classic vehicle meet in June 2017. As you can see, the weather was not really as bikers like it.

Greetings from Regensburg, Bavaria, and a safe ride everytime

Aspencade-Mani

Attachments

• Snapseed.jpg
    Snapseed.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 95
Yep rain not the most pleasant weather for bikers but real riders don't really mind.At least 1/4 of my rides I end up in rain.

Wow, what a pretty one. I would welcome you in German but all I know are a couple of cuss words. Not sure if I have them right. I could be telling someone to go douse their ear in syrup. Keep the pictures coming German member.

Welcome to the forum. I know what you mean about the '83 aspencade, after my first '83 was so much fun I decided I really wanted a nice one, so I found this.

Attachments

• KSBbike2.jpg
    KSBbike2.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 66

Latest posts