hooch mirror mounting

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well there are new mirrors and turn signal combos coming ...so the test set up will not be on long ....they are sort of like this ...the mount is a bit different is all

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-AMBER-LED ... 2156998314

this will make two sets of turn signal lights facing forward....and with the mirrors having turn lights in them ...there will be sets of turn lights facing backwards......the running lights will be like this also .....so cant wait for this stuff to show up ...hooch will have its own look but still have some stock in hooch too .... :popcorn:

pics
image.php

not the greatest of pics ...all plastic so i had to mount it on plywood temp piece for now ..this way i can get mount to where it stays the best ..for now

image.php

looks good as far as mirror view i think will know more later ...after ride ...time to try a nd wire up now .... the mirrors look like they could come in a bit closer also we will see .....rubber trim piece looks like i might not be able to use it ...

Nice coloring outside the lines, Joe. I like different.

I am in the middle of deciding where to put my front turn signals too. I have bar end mirrors and thought about adding small bright LEDs to my mirrors but have no place to run the wires. I am going to make holders and mount them under the clutch and brake levers.

Will your mirrors have the LEDs in the glass like the ones in the picture?

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=179275#p179275:2a0k1wyx said:
fivestring » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:42 am[/url]":2a0k1wyx]
Nice coloring outside the lines, Joe. I like different.

I am in the middle of deciding where to put my front turn signals too. I have bar end mirrors and thought about adding small bright LEDs to my mirrors but have no place to run the wires. I am going to make holders and mount them under the clutch and brake levers.

Will your mirrors have the LEDs in the glass like the ones in the picture?
Yes they do have the LED lights in the mirror as well as the LED signal lights in the mirror housing. Just like the picture.

Latest posts