LEAVING THIS EARTH

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again everyone, You are correct Joe she is in a better place. Tomorrow is the service then a meal at the house. Everyone is leaving tomorrow except Jennies brother. he will be staying with Dave for awile to make sure he will be okay. I will be taking care of Jennie again thank you for everything..

Thanks again for the condolences from all that posted and the ones who read. The service went very well the weather was good clear skys and no sight of rain. After the service we all went to moms house for a dinner and drinks ( I don't drink Tho ) so I just ate and took a 3 1/2 hr nap on the couch. I was totally exhausted from the last 3 weeks and finally collapsed from it all. I do feel somewhat rested and I work a 1/2 day tomorrow. I have a great boss and a understanding crew that carried the load while I was off. The work demand with a person short is quite a challenge and being a Friday I'm sure it was fun.