Login every 3-5 visits

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what screws me on websites is the constant nagging of pop ups and sponsor crap that screws with what your trying to read ...logging in is nothing to me compared to that non stop BS crap...classic is the best in it dose what it says and thats it ....the internet is in decline in usefulness by the reetard rejects of decent life ...the internet would be 1000 times better if the rejects hadnt built there scum back door to it ..like peeking tom retards of life in there self intrest only ...total shame ...im going to ride it till the retards of life totally make it useless to me

I use the forum both on my iPhone 6 and my Windows desktop computer.
There are times seemingly for no reason I have to log back in on the phone, worst if I get on a secure network like at the school I do work at.
Usually that happens if I connect to some other wifi network or if I had cleared cache and cleaned up the left over junk that fills the browser on the desktop.
I have had to log in on the phone for no reason I can figure but that's rare.

On the desktop I installed an app that cleared the browser trash after closing it. That really caused problems with logins.
I think some antivirus programs cause more problems like this also.

The only time I ever have to log-in from my home PC is if I clear the cookies, or cache. Otherwise, even if I close the browser, it automatically logs me back in. On any other machine, I do have to log in each visit if it has been more than 10 minutes or so with no activity on my end. :laptop:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=164728#p164728:3ftbg4xo said:
joedrum » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:32 am[/url]":3ftbg4xo]
what screws me on websites is the constant nagging of pop ups and sponsor crap that screws with what your trying to read ...logging in is nothing to me compared to that non stop BS crap...classic is the best in it dose what it says and thats it ....the internet is in decline in usefulness by the reetard rejects of decent life ...the internet would be 1000 times better if the rejects hadnt built there scum back door to it ..like peeking tom retards of life in there self intrest only ...total shame ...im going to ride it till the retards of life totally make it useless to me
i had a similar problem on different sites Joe. until i got one of the bludgers here ( teenage son ) to install google chrome for internet use. stopped all the ads ,pop ups etc.
wish i could get him to work as well....... :smilie_happy:

I login every time because my browsers are set to flush the cache after each use and I allow only 1st party cookies. I would rather login every time than to make my machine vulnerable to pop-ups and viruses.

Latest posts