my first love is struggling hard

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=172342#p172342:12qd3cwu said:
joedrum » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:58 pm[/url]":12qd3cwu]
we are home....thanks all .....
Good deal, what was the prognosis if any..kinda sounds like bad food or something.

Joe this is Jerry been trying to get in touch with you I'm in Indiana now. I was so sorry baraba has passed tried to call on her number please call me if you can just got internet a few minutes ago. Jerry

Oh dear my friend, how can words console you at this time. You best friend in life has now gone before you to I hope a pleasant land full of milk and honey where your wife will wait for your arrival. Time now has no meaning for her, I have always hoped that every thing and every one will all be there to great my arrival. My dogs that give and gave us so much love. I really feel for you Jo. She meant so much to you and relied on you to wards the end and I know she knows you did your up most best for her. I just don't know how to console another human being in this situation, just know that I will be crying for you and her. May your God walk by your side at this time.

Your friend from across the water Ian Staley

thanks to everyone with your thoughts and prayers .....as im totally in mid stream with all this and hugely suffering from my own problems with health right now .....it appears this is one of the best times in all my 61yrs of life ...its amazing how life prevents us from going where we all should on many things i life ...not just end of life on earth issues for one ...but for sure no greater example ....time that i spent here allowed me to feel barbs thoughts and what she seen during all this ...one learns most fall short of there title or position in life towards her ...the system of healthcare ....dose a lot of things ....but care is not one ....real care was not in close family either.....seems all fell short ....as they all brought a measure of the world into play ...that sort of diminished real caring for one .....the hurdles and paper compliance of the healthcare system ....made a required useless task even when one has the best in insurance ...but as a team we really fought this crap well.....in the end i wish we never went to hospital this last time ...as this bought into play things i couldnt overcome ...especially when the hospital got her familly to go against her wishes ....i fought hard to combat this let her die treatment ...but could not win .....ive made some really mad ....but could care less i was there for barb ....barb knew i was there for her only .... and knew for sure from me .....there was undefeatable total care showered upon her from me .....and she lived knowing this till she past .....what a blessing the lord let me live and be part of such a great thing to see and do on earth .....thanks again to all .....