my wing

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowdog

Reaction score
went riding tonite was cold ,but i just love 81wing only had it for 2 mo. took it compl. apart put back together been riding it about a mo. . i've had about 90 bikes in my life been ever in north am. but iust love the wing, bill

i just bought a 80 standard with flawless vetter bag trunk fairing with lowers , and i still have my parts wing that i used to complete my first wing .how many is too many i can still close the garage door.

You guy's sound like goldwing junkie's....really you guy's do, You're sick...You need help, let me help you, What's that you say , you have the titles too.... :Egyptian: I shall bring my trailer and I will help you clean up your yard and garage and barn ect. and in return you shall sign over everything to me... :smilie_happy: Hey it's a Win win.... :hihihi:

hey snowdog, i was lucky enough to ride to work every day in october. got rained on a couple of times, but you know by the time thanksgiving is here we might be done riding here in the twin cities. 31 degrees this morning and the wing is running like a champ!!!

I've had my 1981 Gold Wing for 18 years :yahoo: In the mid 90's, I rode the old wing from Florida to Maine - Washington State and California !! What a Great Machine :party: In 2012, she still runs very strong :yahoo: The GL1100s are keepers :yes: :rocks: :thank_you: