• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need a frame

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
joedrum":2nnbiebq said:
hmmmmm good luck i like collecting frames and titles so i have project to do .....whats the problem with the old frame ....is the bike titleless

No problem with the old frame. Just want to prepare the new frame so that I can remove parts, refurbish and put them on the new frame as I go. There seems to be a few frames around, I have a bike on the table presently so some time before I start to new project

I have a 1980 frame that had 32k on it. Problem is haven't been able to get title because owner died. I can give a bill of sale because it is legal. Pay the shipping on it and it is yours, if you don't want it that offer applies to anyone on this forum that needs one.

OldWrench":1irhl1ld said:
I have a 1980 frame that had 32k on it. Problem is haven't been able to get title because owner died. I can give a bill of sale because it is legal. Pay the shipping on it and it is yours, if you don't want it that offer applies to anyone on this forum that needs one.

Thanks for the offer, I don't want to putz with converting a "Bill of Sale" to an AZ title.