New Member from Indiana

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoganJr

Reaction score
Hello from Greenfield, Indiana. I ride a 1977 Goldwing and subscribe to a couple other Goldwing Forums. My bike is basically stock. I bought it in June of 2006 with 24,000 +/- miles on it, replaced or rebuilt just about everything. Today she has 72,000 miles and runs better all the time!

hoganJr

welcome to classic Hogan ....sorry I messed you guys at Nashville ...had some cards fall in play that made it to where I couldn't come ...hope you can come to meet and greet here at my house in first weekend of Aug

Welcome to the CGW Forums, hoganJr!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Pics? :beg:

Welcome to the best classic Goldwings forum.

image.php

Greetings from the Sunshine State.

Live long and prosper. God bless you.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=78922#p78922:3r9sj9kg said:
joedrum » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:53 pm[/url]":3r9sj9kg]
welcome to classic Hogan ....sorry I messed you guys at Nashville ...had some cards fall in play that made it to where I couldn't come ...hope you can come to meet and greet here at my house in first weekend of Aug

Me and Brokentoe been talking about it. It would give me a chance to ride the 1500 over a hill and around a curve or two.

HoganJr