Organization?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=199820#p199820:1raduiga said:
dan filipi » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:55 am[/url]":1raduiga]
I can understand some confusion there so I changed "My Rides" to "My Bike Models".

See how that goes.
:thanks: Dan. :good:

I found a add on for the forum that allows users during registration to add themselves to their bike model group. Making this a required field should automate this process going forward. It may also allow existing users to add or remove themselves from a group if desired. Will see after I get it installed.

And Dan has now added the 1000 owner/operators. Please be advised that, based on earlier discussion, I did not add folks with fewer than 5 posts. There are a TON of them. I you're new and haven't worked beyond that point yet, you'll want to pay attention to Dan's post above and adhere to the "self-add" capability in the profiles. (Assuming that it becomes possible). If not, these lists will become very labor-intensive as this is a fairly active site.

...and by the way, here's yet another opportunity to give a nod to Dan for his attitude of "continuous improvement" in the service of the Goldwing community.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=199840#p199840:1hl28yso said:
desertrefugee » 10 minutes ago[/url]":1hl28yso]
SNIP ...and by the way, here's yet another opportunity to give a nod to Dan for his attitude of "continuous improvement" in the service of the Goldwing community.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :music:

I have a problem. My computer died and I lost everything. My pics, spread sheets, and everything I had done on this project.
Do not know when I will get a new computer.
Some one will need to step up for the 1100's -it was all lost.
I can not do this at the library as I will not be at the library for days on end.

dan filipi":1nawq6e4 said:
I found a add on for the forum that allows users during registration to add themselves to their bike model group. Making this a required field should automate this process going forward. It may also allow existing users to add or remove themselves from a group if desired. Will see after I get it installed.

:clapping: :Egyptian: :clapping: :Egyptian: :clapping: :Egyptian: :clapping: :Egyptian: :clapping:

wilcoy02":1nawq6e4 said:
I have a problem. My computer died and I lost everything. My pics, spread sheets, and everything I had done on this project.
Do not know when I will get a new computer.
Some one will need to step up for the 1100's -it was all lost.
I can not do this at the library as I will not be at the library for days on end.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Getting started on the 1100 users. After 4 pages there are 59 - 1100 members. Think there will be more 1100 owners than 1200. Took into account the doubles and triples owned.

Cheers

I’m working on this add-on to automate this during registration.
I have it installed and working, but tweaking it some so don’t be concerned if you get an email “you’ve been removed, or added” to a group while I’m testing it.

We can also now go to any member profile by clicking on their name, and click on a new drop down to display all of the groups that user is a member of. After clicking on go, you’re presented with everyone else in that group as well.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=199964#p199964:29z0pqpj said:
Rednaxs60 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:07 pm[/url]":29z0pqpj]
Dan - here is the 1100 member list. Only checked member list up to the end of 5 posts. There are 334 1100 versus 322 1200 members (checked the whole member list for the 1200). So far 1100 bikes win the most.

Cheers
1100 Members.xls

:headscratch:
I don't see my name on that list...my feelings are hert.... :crying:
:smilie_happy: :BigGrin: :smilie_happy:

On a more serious note, a big, hearty THANK YOU to all of youse guys that are taking the time to put this stuff together...job WELL DONE my friends! :thanks: :clapping:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=199970#p199970:10d6b3la said:
dan filipi » 19 minutes ago[/url]":10d6b3la]
Thanks Ernest! I’ll add these soon as I can.

Dan give it a couple of days for people who follow this thread to comment. I will pick up the stragglers, update the list, then resubmit.

Cheers