Po Boy Conversion

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChickenWing

Reaction score
My Bike Models
1984 Goldwing Interstate
For those who's stator has or is shutting down, well I have a 7 part DIY Po Boy Conversion videos on my You Tube channel Max1Chase1 after buying the alternator and 4" pulley from the UK I did my DIY conversion for under $200.00, I am not trying to make money or earn views on You Tube but after pulling my engine 2 times on 2 stators I had enough and want to help others with a DIY conversion over replacing poorly made stators today.

Hi all , I put gl1200 engine in 1100 frame , all minimal basic lights. I do hope I never have a stator problem. Any advice.

For those who's stator has or is shutting down, well I have a 7 part DIY Po Boy Conversion videos on my You Tube channel Max1Chase1 after buying the alternator and 4" pulley from the UK I did my DIY conversion for under $200.00, I am not trying to make money or earn views on You Tube but after pulling my engine 2 times on 2 stators I had enough and want to help others with a DIY conversion over replacing poorly made stators today.
And thank you again. Did mine after watching your video for under 200. I'm a witness to your success of this conversion.

Latest posts