Post your desktop!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saturday morning alarm clock

Desktop.jpg

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=117889#p117889:3d8hzbf0 said:
Hinton » Thu May 15, 2014 3:56 am[/url]":3d8hzbf0]
Saturday morning alarm clock

Desktop.jpg
Is that an Aussie? .. and is the left eye full blue? .. I have had two.. one while in high school and one now the first blue merle and the current a red merle.... the first Big Dog.... The second D O G ..

Attachments

• 20131202_002228.jpg
    20131202_002228.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 341
Is that an Aussie? .. and is the left eye full blue? .. I have had two.. one while in high school and one now the first blue merle and the current a red merle.... the first Big Dog.... The second D O G ..
file.php

That's a handsome one you have there!

Yep, he's an Aussie, 5 months old and a handful right now...pure energy and defiance...lol. His left eye is green and blue. He is our fourth.

Got an older laptop up and running.. hadn't been.used in a few years.. Still had xp home sp2 running.. and I found this picture I was using as my desk top.... she was my third oldest at the time ... got her when a lady brought her into petsmart about 1998.. 17 grams on postal scale.. this is just before we put her to sleep in 2010.. had large mass pushing heart out of the way..

Attachments

• snooty.png
    snooty.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 342
Desktop background for a while
image.php

Till I start drooling over something else shiny & new I'll never own, had several Rune, don't own that either. As they say eye candy

Very impressive Joel :good:
Is that your 81 or did you photoshop that as well? :smilie_happy:

:cheeky: :smilie_happy:
Dadster did the photoshop, but it is my ride in the Bluebonnet field. :cheeky:
:smilie_happy:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=148110#p148110:1kke9bv5 said:
Ansimp » Tue May 05, 2015 11:51 pm[/url]":1kke9bv5]
Very impressive Joel :good:
Is that your 81 or did you photoshop that as well? :smilie_happy:
I know those tires are photoshopped! They aren't flat or worn out! :smilie_happy:

Latest posts