sunday morning ride

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

detdrbuzzard

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'll be heading out sunday morning for my 300 mile to nowhere ride. i'm taking I94 weat to I69 then i'm heading south into indiana. i will pick up hwy20 and take it east into ohio. isnt there a leather shop in pioneer, ohio? if they are open, i'll probally be ready for something to eat by then. once back on the road i'm just heading to I75 to go north and home. that should give me over 300 miles

380.4 miles total. i followed my route but in angola, in there is a big roundabout in the middle of town and i ended up going north on 157 insted of west on 20. 157 dumps you back on I69 so i headed north back to coldwater, mi and took us12 east to m99 south. that took me to pioneer, oh where i went west on 20 back to angola. there was nothing but houses, farms, and fields so i didn't bother taking the camera out. after gassing up in angola i headed for toledo, oh. some guy in a dodge pickup truck was keeping a good pace so i followed him back to I75. heading north i stopped at the pilot truck stop (exit 18 ) and had arby's for lunch before going home. stopped at autozone to get a battery for the cb450sc and walked in my front door about an hour twenty minutes ago. the weather was cool starting out but warmed up by the time i got to coldwater and turned out to be nice the rest of my ride

toytender01":1aor4sfi said:
Obviously Cold Water must not have been too cold
i didn't test the water :smilie_happy: but the air temp was still cool. i only had on my joe rocket ballistic jacket ( jeans and boots too ) and it doesn't have a liner it's all mesh