The ton in ten....or eleven

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes sounds great eric ... beats my coat hanger deal canera holder ....finally glad you got it long battle ...i can now call it a success......

seems like the work you did with stock cabs ..and what i did with the weber seems about the same .....you have got something that will torch about about anything great feeling your having now i bet :mrgreen:

Sounds great Eric :good: Is you tacho accurate? I thought I was bad shifting around the 7k mark but you are a lot higher and it sounds willing for more...

these 1200 super bikes tack needles are flying at top speed around the red line for sure ... my tack is slow and at least a 1000 rpm off ... the c5 rev limiter is set at 10,000 rpm and it hits it easy

I have an electronic tach off the Magna. I believe it's accurate. It did kind of stammer in fourth gear. Maybe I just didn't get the throttle open right away. I was flying blind and worrying about the iPad flopping off. I really had a lot of things on my mind more than just going through the gears. I just shifted by ear. I think it probably pulls best shifting at 7500-8000. I don't ride it like that much, but around the city, it's fun. I think I'm a tad rich still, but I think the slides are working properly. I might go down to a 135 main some day.

i figured and told dan you were probably quite busy with everything about the time you got to forth gear LOL.....there is no joke about this motor set up at .... me and you have moved the bar big time in oldwing performance capabillity

Does your rear tire break loose much when taking off hard on pavement. Mine is usually pretty good. Enough to know it's breaking loose, but pulls straight. My first video yesterday it started to get away and I had to bail. I didn't post it...lol.

on mine eric as you ... the run i made practicing for just before video ... mine broke loose big time and scooted right fishtailing an i abou lost it ....my long pull safety throttle played against me ...and had a hard time getting off throttle .. you can tell on my video i wasnt wanting much of first ... it seems your is much smoother there ...on mine when the secondary kicks in its a nightmare in first gear and will break loose even if your going good ... as for me im not going there much ... as it seems like it will break something

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=124124#p124124:2wky3iuc said:
weightlifter99 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:21 am[/url]":2wky3iuc]
Wouldn't the 16 also change the overall final drive ratio as pertaining to where it meets the road? Faster pickup and less on top end almost like a slight final drive gear change?
yes

Latest posts