Too young for a Wing?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got my first wing at the ripe young age of 48. ride what you want to ride thell you friend if he or she doesn't want you riding a wing to take their money and buy you a more age approprate bike

I'm 65 and just got my 84 wing in May of this year. My first was an 83 back when I was 43. Not bad in 22 years I moved up one year. I plan to get a 85 when I turn 77.

I bought my first Wing new in 1982 @ 30 years old. I have only been without a Wing or two for short periods of time since. For my money there isn't a better platform to build anything you want in a bike. We all know it is a great touring bike but my naked Wing is all the sport bike I need and some of the cafe Wings I've seen are really cool. Age just doesnt matter in my opinion.

im 57 yrs and think the wing is fine for every age ....there just the most well suited traveler out there no matter how old someone is on it ......to me thats the thing ...and with my i cant leave it alone snydrome they can be made fast like my 83 angry dresser :hihihi: the 1100s are so well sized as to be a tourer for cross country and also not be to huge as in a lot of bikes today :moped: