Wedding Giveaway

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
images

I'm not crazy about the software the contest company is using. But I didn't choose it. It is NOT real time, but infrequently updated. Last was Friday evening, and I suspect unattended over the weekend, and will be updated again this evening sometime.

From what I've seen, vote count is not visible only comments. By clicking on "view gallery" and sort by "most votes" they are in position 6. Was 7 so we are making a difference and need to be in the top 3. 11 days to go to make it so. Keep them votes coming.

Thanks to all voters, Ron

To all who have voted and especially to those who continue to vote daily, a heartfelt thank you, you are making a difference. :thanks:

However I'm concerned that it won't be enough. :cry: If you have voted, please continue to vote daily. If you haven't voted, please register and vote (daily.)

I have seen the goldwing community step up for members afflicted with all sorts of misfortune. I now ask the same for a joyous event and it won't cost you more than a few minutes of your time. All that is needed is a valid email for the software to send you a registration link.

Anyone with an email can vote so if you are not uncomfortable asking, please ask family and friends to vote.

Leave a comment when you vote and mention CGW. I want my biological family to see my goldwing family cares and is supportive.

https://theledger.upickem.net/engine/Det ... 868283&i=1

:headscratch: I realize I ain't the sharpest scraper in the tool box, but HOW do you vote once registered? I found Ryan & Amanda's page, but I see no place to actually "Vote"? I did leave a comment...does that count? :shock:

Never mind.... :Doh2: :rtfm: I found it..... :blush:

Your votes are making a difference. Actual vote counts are not visible, but they were in position 7 on Sunday. Monday bounced back and forth between 6 and 7. Started Tuesday at 6 and spent most of the day at position 5 which is where they are now.
FINALIST SELECTION: All Entries will be posted at www.theledger.com/dreambigger for public voting for the period of April 13- May 3, 2013. (“Contest Submission Period”). Visitors to the Website will be given the opportunity to vote on the Finalist Entries during the Contest Submission Period. Anyone may vote, and Entrants (or each member of an Entrant) may vote for their own Entry. Only one vote per day per email address allowed.

The top 3 (three) Entries receiving the most votes will be eligible for the Grand Prize.

JUDGING TO SELECT PRIZE WINNERS:

Representatives from David Tutera and Sponsors will review the 3 Finalist Entries and select the Grand Prize Winner. The decisions of the Judges are final and binding on all matters relating to the selection of winners. The selection of the Grand Prize Winner will take place on or about May 10, 2013.
So we need to get to (and keep) at least position 3 on May 3, 2013 then it is out of our hands. Two positions and 9 days to go.

Thank you and please continue to vote.

Ron