What are you LISTENING to right now?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I let some good hardware go over the years, but am trying to make up for lost time. What an empty world we'd have without tunes.

I run a very basic Pioneer PL 512X (with a Pickering cartridge). Fully manual. A real workhorse. As a bit of an old fart, I never stopped appreciating both the music of the 70's and the equipment we played it on. They kinda go together.

IMG_4812.JPG

I do a lot of listening...

setup 2.jpg

:music2: :music2: Da Cap'n & me....

[video]https://youtu.be/2qdmcaiUY6k[/video]

Beta testing for KZEW "The ZOO". Heritage Album Rock station in D/FW for years, that went off the air many moons ago. Now back streaming online!! They used to play entire albums at night, un-interupted(no breaks, no commercials)...plus deep cuts from albums that no other station would play. So friggin happy they're back, with some of the original DJs, too.

:clapping: :music2: :party:

Scheduled to go "on air"(on line, that is) today! :yahoo:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=188494#p188494:1ivefohm said:
AApple » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:10 am[/url]":1ivefohm]
Beta testing for KZEW "The ZOO". Heritage Album Rock station in D/FW for years, that went off the air many moons ago. Now back streaming online!! They used to play entire albums at night, un-interupted(no breaks, no commercials)...plus deep cuts from albums that no other station would play. So friggin happy they're back, with some of the original DJs, too.

:clapping: :music2: :party:

Scheduled to go "on air"(on line, that is) today! :yahoo:

I listened to the The ZOO in high school. I remember we all had to get the new ZOO stickers every year for the rear window of our cars like our lives depended on it. :smilie_happy: Won concert tickets from them too. :music2:

~O~

please pardon this off topic post. :oops: