• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: 1977 Goldwing parts and pieces

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damorsoft

Reaction score
I just picked up a barn find with some rust issues and am looking for some fenders and taillight and rear turn signals
Also a grab rail and maybe more as the bike come apart.

Thanks

EMAIL
[email protected]

I do have a U.S. shipping address.

i tried to email you through your link in your post but having issues with email currently. i may be able to help you out as i have a mostly complete 77 that was going to evolve into a cafe project but it just doesnt seem to be happening. btw, i am in east tennessee. you can email me at mr.morgan1969 (at) yahoo.com.

dinorider":1yn2rdki said:
i tried to email you through your link in your post but having issues with email currently. i may be able to help you out as i have a mostly complete 77 that was going to evolve into a cafe project but it just doesnt seem to be happening. btw, i am in east tennessee. you can email me at mr.morgan1969 (at) yahoo.com.

I did get your email and replied to mrmogan so I suppose you are still having problems, I am interested in your parts and have some more yet that I need. try me again at the
kbrockd at shaw dot ca as that does work for me..

Thanks

damorsoft":3jpjchcr said:
dinorider":3jpjchcr said:

I did get your email and replied to mrmogan so I suppose you are still having problems, I am interested in your parts and have some more yet that I need. try me again at the
kbrockd at shaw dot ca as that does work for me..

Thanks

i did respond to your email but had to do so from my phone. so who knows what happened. sent pictures of the 77 wing but they werent very good as it was the middle of the night and i have two other wings in the way. i used to have a decent sized garage but the wife "needed" one more roon in the basement :head bang: . so i will have to move some stuff to get better pics. i will be working on getting you the pics tonight so you should have them in a day or so. if nothing else, i will plug my sd card into the 'puter and just load them here, assuming i can figure that out. this tech stuff was a lot easier before the kids moved out.

and thank you.