12/25 had to ride.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bah Humbug!! :cheeky:

xmas201223.jpg

Went to Spokane on Christmas. Told the wife "dang, if there was some way to get to the highway we could have ridden the bike!"
The county roads are all slush and frozen patches, plus I don't think I could have made it out the driveway!

Sun is shining 54* and I can't get out of drive with the 1500. Van in drive toredown to replace W/P and travel trailer beside it. Tried left, between and right not enough room on any side. S--- no ride today :doh: :cry: :cry: :cry: Going to have to move the trailer and van over further and closer. Just haven't been up to finishing the van, my drive has got up and gone, and my getty-up and go has got up and went. :sensored: :sensored: :sensored:

It was a balmy 42 degree's up here in New York so I leathered up and took off...

Hit the Thruway to Monroe, And then route 32 to Newburgh, stopped at Orange County Choppers though I have the foggiest notion as to why...

...swooped over to route 17 and took it into New Jersey and back roads to the house...

I know I had someplace in mind to go to but I seemed to of forgotten where that was when the front wheel cleared the driveway...I must be getting old...