4" pullies have been paid for

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bob009":mkkrnxn6 said:
Hello 1060dsl,i have an 83, aspencade and was having charging problems at the end of last riding season. i would really like to get a multi-groove pulley from you. i live here in ontario also. I would like to have an alternator conversion done for the spring. A pulley would be a huge start. Thanks
Sorry I shipped the serpentine pully out to Skyking this morning if you want the V pully I paid $130.00 for it you can have it for cost. Paypal account is [email protected]

respectfuly it a closed issue ...truth is we never really got to a point to try an resolve the issues that was really never made clear enough ... :mrgreen: :hi: hope it helps ..its all i know

Are these still being made? Just wondering a person over on the other site said I would be notified when they were ready to go. I just assumed that they were not being made. If they are still being made you can notify me back at [email protected]. To tell the truth I registered for this site a few years back but computer crash and fading brain waves well you know the deal anyway I am going to do the conversion this winter and would love to use the keyway pulley it its available..Thanks in advance. :wave:

Bassically that was a one time deal.One person paid for 10 of them and offered them to first come first served.
Someone who bought one and did not do the conversion may offer it --but I would not hold my breath for that to happen.

The drawing is on this site somewhere of the pulley. Take the drawing to a local machinist and have one made.
Definitaly a project to do. So much power and a good charged battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.