• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

82 and 85 for sale

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebro

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
2015 Anniversary Edition Goldwing

Attachments

• DSCN0661.JPG
    DSCN0661.JPG
    189.7 KB · Views: 216
  • DSCN0669.JPG
    DSCN0669.JPG
    206.5 KB · Views: 209
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=158531#p158531:38cngo9q said:
thebro » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:37 pm[/url]":38cngo9q]
Yes I know but the insurance is way too much in Canada to keep all three. Also would have to build a bigger garage...lol.
One of many reasons I never moved to Canada. I'm planning to see if I can adjust my insurance to cover whatever bike I ride if possible. :salute:

Beautiful bikes ( all three) :clapping: Good luck with your sales :salute: Sorry that you will no longer suffer from MBS! :smilie_happy:

You live in Ohio Slab, Historical plates are good till your 100, & anything 25+ years old, not used for your primary vehicle, work, business, etc, but only for pleasure rides qualifies. :clapping: Must have at least one other vehicle plated for primary use. My ins is about $25, a year per bike, & can ride them ALL year. Liability ins only, so for $100 a year, all 4 are insured, next year my 91 is 25 years old, so that will be the last year to buy a plate till i get another bike, or turn 100. :yahoo: Garage getting too crowded for any more bikes, & parts to keep any more on the road is more than i can afford!!! :headscratch:

I want to be able to ride whichever one of these I choose if I feel like 77Kz650, 78KZ750B3 twin,82KZ750LTD, 85 Vulcan700
85Virago, 75CB200T, 82 KZ650 CSR, 82 Seca 750, 80 GL1100 Goldwing, 81GL1100 goldwing, 75 GL1000 goldwing 84 GL 1200 standard and Aspencade 98 Valkyrie. And be insured if I want to ride a dealer or buddies bike.

That's 8X40=$320 or so for plates, my last one was less than $40. & never buy another, + $25 for each, every year, for ins. Your ins, will cover you for liability as if riding your own, & theirs will cover you for the collision on theirs, even at the dealer, if you ride theirs. Like me all your bikes but one are over 25 years old, full coverage to really fix these old bikes would be too much for me to ins one, let along four. May not work for you, & that's too bad, only because of the cost. :thank_you: After this, the last year of buying a plate every year for my 91, the next one costs less than a new regular plate, & lasts till i'm 100. :smilie_happy: After that its $100 a year for ins, + costs to maintain, & run as the total of expenses. :yahoo: sorry :blush: miss counted, but you get the idea :doh: