Another new member here

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSOJim

Reaction score
I am 68 years old and have been riding Motorcycles for 45 years or so. My first one was a Kawasaki 250 Samurai. I have owned 40 or 50 motorcycles since that time so long ago. I now own 4 two wheelers and 2 four wheelers. I am retired and living in central Florida and really enjoy riding year round. My friend and I are planning a couple days at Daytona bike week soon. I currently own a 1986 Goldwing Aspencade. I rode around 150 miles today. I stopped at a couple beaches and took some pictures of some beach bunnies and sent them to some of my northern friends who are freezing and house bound. Sorry !

Attachments

• P1030599.JPG
    P1030599.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 120
Welcome to the site from New Jersey! :clapping:

Nice bike!!

No apology needed for living in FL. I like my seasonal changes around here!

Welcome to the forum. I lives in northern Florida (Panama City Beach area) for 7 years in the 90's. I'll take Arizona dry heat over that humidity any day. Nice bike, but pictures of beach bunnies are good too.

Bill

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Glad to see you here. I just joined too and its a great bunch. Good to see someone is out and about while we sit in the freezer. That too will pass..................., enjoy your ride. :moped: It sure looks in excellent condition!!