Another one from the shallow end of the gene pool!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

:roll: This wouldnt bother me if it were not for the fact that any other vehicle in the video could be a casualty! :roll:

The only explanation is he's gotta have a death wish!

Idiot.

When I was much younger I drove like that in a car.
Yes, I was an idiot!

The rush was awesome to tell the truth but I know now putting others in danger is really stupid and regret having done it.

1060dsl":3g0z2k90 said:

:roll: This wouldnt bother me if it were not for the fact that any other vehicle in the video could be a casualty! :roll:
I would have opened a door on em.

dan filipi":3mi3ajik said:
Trouble is the a**holes give bikes a bad name.
Like the lane splitters here in L.A flying in between at 40+ mph faster than the cars.
Amazes me it's legal.
STOP IT.....it is not legal there is it????

I know my buddies at Caltrans didn't think so!

Yep, it's legal.

It's left to the cop to decide if the rider is being reckless going too fast but yeah, the morning bike commuters are nuts.
Traffic report says at least 2 MC's down every morning and their always in the fast lane, go figure.

The nice thing about the shallow end of the gene pool is that it is usually self cleaning. Hopefully these guys won't take anyone else with them when they take themselves out.

brianinpa":2spvh27s said:
The nice thing about the shallow end of the gene pool is that it is usually self cleaning. Hopefully these guys won't take anyone else with them when they take themselves out.

Self cleaning !!! :smilie_happy: Websters dictionary should use that as a definition of succinct! :hi: :music:

When I'm driving along on the freeway and some fool rides by riding 100 mph + I just hate the thought that I might see him dead ahead of me in a few minutes.... These young guys have something to prove you see, they want the older generation to know that they are superior, the street bikes are faster today than any other time period and they want to prove it.. They are fools...

littlebeaver":2uv1eggx said:
... These young guys have something to prove you see, they want the older generation to know that they are superior, the street bikes are faster today than any other time period and they want to prove it.. They are fools...
HEY!!! WHO YOU CALLING OLD????? :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

The gene pool was apparently CLOSED for a while a few years back......frikkin MORONS.... :rant: They do that crap around here all the time, too. If I'm in a cage, I WILL swerve into their path if I can....I can't stand these little turds. See them on TV locally, too, braggin about how they are "Professionals", and "We know what we're doing"....REALLY? :shock: I doubt if any of these morons could even tell you what DAY it is....
These are the jerks that make everyone driving a cage wanna run over ALL bikes.
Not too long ago, there was a turd on a rice wienie taunting a Sheriff deputy doing stuff like that....run up on him, then take off on the back tire, weave in/out of traffic, then get back in front of the Deputy, looking right back at him, DARING the Deputy to catch him. The turd got his wish...Deputy finally pulled up on him and gave the jackass a little love tap with his bumper guard, knocking the fool on his ass....then arrested him. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Here's one from not too long ago, too...just watch at how these peterheads act......dam cop shoulda pulled a tater gun and popped a few of them....
Turn yer volume DOWN...this one is loud.

mcgovern61":19lucz7l said:
littlebeaver":19lucz7l said:
... These young guys have something to prove you see, they want the older generation to know that they are superior, the street bikes are faster today than any other time period and they want to prove it.. They are fools...
HEY!!! WHO YOU CALLING OLD????? :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
Ha ha ok ok here's a test for ya Mac, go into the bathroom look yourself in the mirror and check out your hair, if you have any grey up there you might be old, if you have any wrinkles around your eye's or if you look like you're packed and ready to travel with those bags under your eyes then you are old, if it hurts to get back up after being on the floor working on something , well then you're old..haaaa haa If you have a Classic bike the chances are you are old..Didn't you know over 30 is old... :smilie_happy:

Those BOYs ought a get great miliage out of them front tires , beenin in the air all the time :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Put an idiot in a car and .... drives like an idiot. Put an idiot on a motorcycle and .... rides it like an idiot. The biggest problem with an idiot is when they crash it's usually the other person who gets dead or seriously injured trying to avoid them. Best bet, hang on and just run on over them. Can always say oops didn't see them until it was too late.

I have done some stupid stuff too , But in the old days bikes wouldn't run near as fast as nowdays . when you can buy a new bike that is Goverened at 176 mph.... and a simple chip change will run way over 200 mph .... well thats TOOOO dam fast to be safe anywhere . :fishin: