Bikers for BooBees run in TEXAS

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to ride for boobees but I'll be at the CMA State Rally in the hill country that weekend.

I understand... I posted this because I found out about the first one 4 days before it happened.. had a blast won some "booby" prizes.. ( poker chip set and free oil change)... this I found out about couple of weeks ago.. and have registered already.. so any others?? You can ride out here ( get a bunburner award in the process..) from CA.. it is a little over 1400 miles from LA... closer most other places..

:cool!: I think we found a topic that everyone agrees on :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

yeah it is and I try not to talk out too loud in public (work) so I don't offend... t-shirts last year.. "save a life .. Grope your wife"

just wish a few of my friends could enjoy the ride with me.. i know you will be there in high spirits.. and evil thoughts but anytime we got something like this I wil let you know..