Brad Keselowski wins championship

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes and Gordon won the race. It wasn't on fox so I couldn't watch :head bang: :head bang: Oh well congrats to the winners! :good:

it was great race the 48 team had some good moves and then everything fell to pieces and was over ,,,brad just cuise home ...i wish clint could have caught jeff before the end ...that would have been a game changer :whip: :mrgreen:

joedrum":o680ys1z said:
it was great race the 48 team had some good moves and then everything fell to pieces and was over ,,,brad just cuise home ...i wish clint could have caught jeff before the end ...that would have been a game changer :whip: :mrgreen:
You bet :good: Notice Gorden only fights the guy`s he thinks he can beat & runs & hides behind security from the one`s that will kick his butt. (what a weenie) :smilie_happy:

brianinpa":2677ycfi said:
At least he doesn't drive a :sensored: Ford... :smilie_happy: :fishin:

Back in the Bush series he did drive a Ford :mrgreen: I think GM should have kept Saturn & dropped Chevy (cars look so :sensored: lame)

brianinpa":si6u3lt4 said:
At least he doesn't drive a :sensored: Ford... :smilie_happy: :fishin:

:mrgreen: Why is that? are the Fords too fast? Or do you like GM's because the government owns 33% of the company? :mrgreen:

"People who drive in circles will never get anywhere...."

:smilie_happy: :mrgreen: :whistling:

AApple":1je7dl5s said:
"People who drive in circles will never get anywhere...."

:smilie_happy: :mrgreen: :whistling:

But by only driving in a straight line for 1/8 or 1/4 mile at a time, it will take you forever to get to where you want to go. :party:

bronzestarvue":2hxiqoa3 said:
"NASCAR" and "racing" should NEVER be used in the same sentence...now European Touring Car, Australian V8, even World Rally Car is racing...but not NASCAR...
Running a marathon or riding a bicycle as fast as you can isn't racing either huh? Boats circling a lake must not be racing either since they keep going around. :headscratch: Each to his own.