Brad Keselowski wins championship

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slabghost":vksi8nwh said:
bronzestarvue":vksi8nwh said:
"NASCAR" and "racing" should NEVER be used in the same sentence...now European Touring Car, Australian V8, even World Rally Car is racing...but not NASCAR...
Running a marathon or riding a bicycle as fast as you can isn't racing either huh? Boats circling a lake must not be racing either since they keep going around. :headscratch: Each to his own.

One could train a monkey to drive a car fast in an oval, or a straight line for that matter...but put 'em on a REAL road course, then you have some REAL racing. That's why those NASCAR "drivers" wreck on road courses like Sonoma, Loudon, and Watkins Glen. I don't care about running, or biking, or boating, or whatever...this thread was about NASCAR...

asphalt is where the cops and donuts are...we called orange grove suguar sand racing ...one bad move and it orange juice injection boy it burns :mrgreen: some of the best times i ever had :yahoo:

well when it comes to having a good time ...short track oval racing yes racing by your everyday neighbor with a passion for racing is the only way and if your a spectator you can see it all ....that racing ...corporate sponsered out of touch racing road course or oval is something else entirely and i call that not realy racing ...its corporate put down and exclusion to everything else thats realy racing when only the few get to play

Wow...this thread took a sharp turn somewhere..... :headscratch:
But....since we're here.... :blush:
Ya'll are ALL rong....Drag Boat Racin is where all da action is.....

:smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

exactly my point, if it's got a start and a finish and whoever gets there first is the winner, no matter what the transportation method is, it's a race. I guaranty when I was doing either one of these, I was racing.
My Late Model Dirt.jpg
Bandit at 81mph.jpg