C5 Performance Birthday wishes!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C5Performance

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to personally thank everyone who has supported us over the past year. We started small, remain small, and promise to continue working to improve the riding experience for Goldwing owners (and many others). Your kindness and feedback has been wonderful as we strive to grow in a tough economy.

Thank you all for being our friends. We hope to have many more birthdays. This is our first, and I wanted to share it with our friends here at CGW.

Paul

Attachments

• C5 BDAY.jpg
    C5 BDAY.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 149
Congratulations on your first year Paul.
I'm glad CGW was part of it.

I think we've made some real strides in acceptance of your ignition into the Goldwing community.
Many now know that's it's hands down THE best ignition out there.

:clapping: HABBY BERFDAY to Paul and the C5 crew!!!!!! Here's yer cake.... :mrgreen:

hbd.JPG

Don't eat it all, and....clean up after yerself...yer Mama don't werk here..... :smilie_happy:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=101049#p101049:1jdzv29i said:
AApple » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:17 pm[/url]":1jdzv29i]
:clapping: HABBY BERFDAY to Paul and the C5 crew!!!!!! Here's yer cake.... :mrgreen:

Don't eat it all, and....clean up after yerself...yer Mama don't werk here..... :smilie_happy:
file.php

gosh that looks yummy, and as those of you who met me can agree, i rarely turn down cake :)

You all are so kind to us. Thank you again for your words of encouragement and assistance with the projects. We are proud to be a part of the CGW family.