CAN YOU SEE ME NOW??

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CBH

Reaction score
I've been a little concerned about NOT being seen in low light conditions...so I found some reflective tape and put some on the trunk and saddle bags. CAN YOU SEE ME NOW?? :grin:

Attachments

• reflector_tape.JPG
    reflector_tape.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 141
:ahem: Yup... :good:
I have both red and white strips of 3M reflective tape on the rear of my trunk and bags. From what I've been told, it stands out a LOT at night. :yes:

See what? Where? Oh yes the tape. Yes it is a help but do NOT count on it attracting enough attention to save you from the brain dead squishmobile operater. They don't see 40ft school busses with lights on or 18 wheeled christmas trees. They are NOT looking to see you. Your safety depends on you riding like you are a ghost to all you share the roads with.

agree 100% ... some just arnt gonna see you no matter how many lights or reflectors you gonna put on...
I drive a big yellow schoolbus.
BUT
in those times when the sun is low... or its kinda rainy... REALLY dark... the tape will help attract some attention...
Great job bro.
every bit of safety helps

slabghost":dqf29eog said:
See what? Where? Oh yes the tape. Yes it is a help but do NOT count on it attracting enough attention to save you from the brain dead squishmobile operater. They don't see 40ft school busses with lights on or 18 wheeled christmas trees. They are NOT looking to see you. Your safety depends on you riding like you are a ghost to all you share the roads with.

I sooooo can agre to that the cagers are crazy out there anymore and as I drive a tractor-trailer every day I can tell you they do not see anything they dont think they need to
:head bang: :head bang: :head bang: :head bang: :sensored: :head bang: :head bang: :head bang:
gotta love rush hour...........NOT!!