Cluteroche Driving Lights

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piper

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 81 GW has a stone chip in the driving light lense that was there when I bought the bike and I would really like to replace it. The name on the lense is Cluteroche and I can't find any source or any info other than that they are made in France. They are halogen and have the small removable bulb and look really good other than the stone chip. I have tried all the car parts houses, farm and fleet etc and can't find anything matching the dimensions so if I can't find an actual Cluteroche replacement I guess I am out of luck. Believe it or not, there isn't even anything on Ebay!

Thanks all...

That's a nice lookin light, but I haven't heard of them either. :(

Piper15T":2gidkqtq said:
Darn Joe, French light, French Lick, In, thought there might be some hope there....lol :cry:
Hello Piper.theirs a guy that had posted on my youtub thats from france.maybe he could help ya.good luck

I was looking up a headlight that I found in my grandpa's garage and I come across your post on here I have one of those headlights I was getting ready to post it on ebay but if you'd be interested in buying it just shoot me an email I can send you a picture of it

Thank you treyen66, but I sold that bike some time ago. I never did find one for it. I think if I remember right they were a very expensive, high end system