Custom sidecar forks on ebay

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastmover83

Reaction score
Theres a set of custom forks for a bike with a sidecar, item # 200541245932
, if any of you sidecar guys are wanting to up grade. $150.00 plus $50.00 shipping buy it now, looks like a good price to me.

Sounds like a great deal.
I have a tendancy to take the sidecar on and off so I dont want to make any permanent changes,but thanks for looking out.

Yea, I'm still floating around and doing decent. got me a defibrillator implanted in my chest now. So, if my heart ever starts acting up anymore I'll get zapped and it'll hopefully settle back down. Can't have MRI's anymore though, CT scans only.

It took a back burner for a while. I may have access to a nice warehouse in the next couple of weeks with a level floor to set it up in.

I really want to get it on soon as I want to start getting all my bike plastics ready for paint. Just need a couple more items that will allow me to have a set to ride with while the other set is getting painted.

I couldn't find them, either. Search turned up nothing.... :crying:

fastmover83":vrzrf624 said:
Sorry Bagmaster, my computer skills don't work that well maybe one of the other guys can bring it up for you.

Just copy and paste it from the address bar into the text area, not hard to do at all. Use Firefox and have the ebay page open on one tab and this page open in another tab.

If it's still there the 3rd of the month I may jump on it myself since I'm mounting a sidecar to my 1100. Those usually sell in the 1000-2000 range.

Bagmaster":3c3zfsal said:
If it's still there the 3rd of the month I may jump on it myself since I'm mounting a sidecar to my 1100. Those usually sell in the 1000-2000 range.

Ya know, that's just a few days.
What if you bought it now then put off payment until the 3rd?
The seller may be OK with that.

I'd just hate to see you miss this one.

I don't see a wheel axle or brake calipers, guess you have to add your own. Since they used stock forkes I don't think a car tire will fit the front.

Thats a good plan dan,and its a hell of a good price.
I can tell you first hand how heavy the steering is with a hack and stock forks,But as I said earlier,I remove mine when I dont need it,and that would make it a little more permanent.There be no 1/2 hour off,1/2 hour on with that.

Well, I didn't see a closing date for that auction and shipping is only 50 bucks. So, let's see what the first of the month brings.