Farmers Ins. Group (AKA)21st Century-SUCKS!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slabghost

Reaction score
I like my toys as it seems we all do. In addition to my bikes I have 3 trucks and two cars. I keep them all insured so I can my choice and it's cheaper to insure 4 than it is two. For six years I've had 21st century ins. Never missed a payment or made a claim. A few months ago they sent a questionaire demanding to know why I had so many with only two drivers listed or they will cancel my policy. I blew it off a while but finally answered them. Now I have another here wanting specifics on my them. Primary use, how many miles on when I bought it. How many miles a day. How many miles a year. Current odo reading. All this for straight liability state minimum ins. Insurance won't cover unauthorized drivers. Won't cover use in business. So why is any of this crap relevant? I don't even pay attn to the miles on my vehicles why should it interest them? Two of the vehicles insured haven't been used in a year! Did I mention it's cheaper to insure four than two? I do all my own wrenching but like to put it off when I feel like it. What's next? Pictures of the rust spots? My weight? What other totally irrelevant info will they want? I'm changing companies. If anyone else is involved with either company I suggest you do the same. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

yep! + a 21st century driver rear-ended me [in my cage], totalled it, and those DEVILS took longer than thanksgiving to christmas(in kid-time) to pay me out.

hate em hate em hate em

Omega Man":3fmf7kwi said:
You know it's all about working up a new charge for it all.

OK, just deleted a bunch of stuff I was going to post...caught myself this time :hihihi:

~O~
Yes I censored a good deal from the original post as well. This really has me upset. 35 years I've insured various vehicles around the world and there has never been a more intrusive inquiry from any company. :rant:

slabghost":2morshk4 said:
Omega Man":2morshk4 said:
You know it's all about working up a new charge for it all.

OK, just deleted a bunch of stuff I was going to post...caught myself this time :hihihi:

~O~
Yes I censored a good deal from the original post as well. This really has me upset. 35 years I've insured various vehicles around the world and there has never been a more intrusive inquiry from any company. :rant:

I have triple a insurance now and I really like them. they start off by selling you the roadside assistance in the next step insurance and they ask me all of those questions too. Kind of annoying for sure. In the beginning there was good faith.

now it seems like where we used to try to pull armani to reduce our risk it everybody wants to squeeze out the riskiest person so there's less risk and I think that's unfair

Many of the same questions were asked in the beginning. What pisses me off is the repeat with threat of increasing rates or loss of policy. They are basicly calling me a liar because I own more vehicles than they feel I should.

as soon as somthing becomes law and mandated to to have it becomes somthing else beides a product ....no longer having to sell it to you ....or provide any service what so ever .....the oppssite is true we sould know there background and if yu did yo would find out that ther owned by the federal reserve in a hidden way the people that countereit the worthles money we use and call it debt to the people is all a plain ponzi sceam .....there is no way to compete against such a monopoly of corruption in a so call free society .....gov.utiities,banks ,IRS ,insurance,health industries, drugs,wallstreet, commodities markets and the military indusries are all owned by the federal reserve private bankers that have been given the right to make mak money out of cotton and call it gold ....a huge faud against the people of america since 1913 hen this was done ....amerca has doe nothing except cater to these mneychagers of the federal reserve at the exspene of the people ever since just plain shameful and as rooked as it gets period