FINALLY!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CBH

Reaction score
I finally had a chance to take the first ride of the year! WOO HOO!!!! :clapping:
It was sooooo nice to cruise down the road on the old Wing, and it purred like a kitten! Today is the nicest day that we have had here this year. It got up to 68 degrees and sunny. A lot of riders were out enjoying their bikes today.
To make things even better...I swung by my parents house and had a meatloaf sandwich and a Mountain Dew. A good little pit stop! :grin:

You lucky S.O.B :mrgreen: A meat loaf sandwich with a slice of cheese & a Diet Mountain Dew would be awesome right about now :crying: :lol:

Still too much snow and ice on the ground to even think about a ride. Warm enough though, 7C umm thats about 44F or 45F, almost t-shirt weather.

No meatyloaf sammich or Diet Dew for me, but I DID get my first ride of the year in yesterday! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Sweeeeeet! Like Welcoming and old friend. I sure hope we're done with the nasty weather for this wintertime! :beg: