first hello, new guy

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

king1

Reaction score
A hardy hello to all forum members.! :wave: New guy waving to all. My interest is learning everything possible about my 1983 Interstate. I have owned it for 2 years now. Have made several improvements over what Mother Honda had in mind when it left the Marysville Ohio Assembly Plant. The marginal electrical system was one of the first things done. Would'nt even charge it's battery @ idle speed after aquiring this bike. I have learned what i know so far by info gathering in places around the net. Since this forum specializes in just the classic Wing's, i expect that what i learn here will be of service to other's whose interest is in keeping the classic Wing on the road for other's to appreciate. King1

Dan, rickyd, Thank you.. I plan on more reading, and learning. i'm able to do a lot to maintain my'83 I.. But dont know enough yet.!

Welcome to the CGW Forums, King1 !!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Hey King1. This is a nice place to visit. You got humor. You got tech help. You got people who share your interest in the Classic Goldwings. To me it seems more of a club than a forum. Appreciate all who've put time and effort in keeping it going.
:thanks:
Post some pictures when you can. Welcome

THANKS ! everyone.... been looking a long time for a forum that was specific to my Goldwing. The 1100I, The most dependable Goldwing.. Cant seem to get a pic posted as an avatar yet.. Keeps telling me image is to large. tryed changing size... No luck.!!... a little more time, i'll get it right.! :thank_you:

Yeah avatar pics have to be really small. Where's Kingsville? I'm in nowhere Ohio close to stupidville uh Steubenville.

Welcome from New Jersey! :clapping:

Glad you addressed the electrical problem first. Out of curiosity, what have you done to correct it? We have lots of electrical tips around here, but always appreciate the knowledge and skills of others!