• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

GL 1100 parts for sale. selling parts off parts bike

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arob

Reaction score
Have 81 Honda Goldwing that I am looking to sell some parts off it. Bought this bike for the motor to fix up a friends Also kept the side covers, everything else is available currently. the motor (partially tore down top end needs rebuilt I have a very nice custom seat kind of a maroon color, front fairing with sound. This bike has been sitting now for about 2 years in my garage. Let me know if there is anything your looking for and I can send pictures to your phone or email address. I am willing to ship most parts! I also have a few other parts bikes aswell such as a XS650, Honda Shadow, Some CX500 and CB450 parts, mostly left over from other projects.
Thanks
Adam

Steve83 said:
Are the front and rear turn signals, headlight, and mounting parts for all of these available? If so, how much - shipped to 91001?[/qu

this bike had a front fairing on it, so no headlight or turn signals on the front, and I don't have any on the rear
Thanks for asking

Attachments

• goldwing.jpg
    goldwing.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 236
open to offers on all parts I have motor that needs work, it will need to be picked up as I wont ship motor but would ship parts off the motor

Do you have the carbs off the motor? I need a float bowl cover but would be interested in the entire carb if you price it cheap enough. :mrgreen:

Do you still have the maroon seat? Care to send a picture of it & what would you take for the seat, carb combo?

Thank you