Great riding weather!!!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebro

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
2015 Anniversary Edition Goldwing
Awsome riding weather we are having in Northern Ontario. Sun is shinning and 20 degrees C (70 F) and has been for the last four days. Took the bike out yesterday for a 380 km (230 miles) ride and again today for 280 km (170 miles). This is not the typical weather for this time of the year, usually lucky to get one day like this so taking advantage of it and putting some miles on before it's time to put it away for the winter and that will be coming fast enough.

Roger

Almost 80 today...and I'm werkin. Oh well, I'm going to ride to work tomorrow...following the wife in the cager all the way, if you didn't already know we work at the same hospital and I literally follow her all the way. :smilie_happy:

~O~

75-80 and clear beautiful calm weather.
Perfect chance to run a tank through for an mpg test on the single carb.
Jumping on for the last leg in a minute which should get me about 160 miles total.

It was very very cloudy all day with drizzle, temps in the mid 40's, but I swapped an old father/son project truck an 85 Blazer for a primo low mileage 1995 Yamaha Virago 750 G model, and it was only 4 miles from my house so I drove the Blazer to the guys house, swapped titles, rode the Virago home, now I have 12 bikes.

And the wife just had more kittens...