HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's spring!

No riding for me today, going to my inlaws for beer and a bbq.

Wife and I just got back from san Diego for the night and a hot air balloon ride yesterday.
It was fun, I'll be posting pics and a video.

Yes happy Easter to all. No special events for me. Rain is coming and I've got to start back to work tonight.

today i gear up the best i could and play an easter event ....i was weak ...but when it got time i realy will up the spirit and was on top of game bigtime ......it went great ...im drained now but okay ...ive had a big weekend with the 200 mile meet and greet and today ....its nice here and pretty out ...happy easter everyone mines been great :mrgreen:

MarkB":2lfrnskv said:
Have a great day and get out there and RIDE!!!

Mark

Thanks - but my ride is in for a brake job and the parts did not get delivered in time last week :( - been looking for a second ride all weekend THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN! I now see the wisdom of a fall back ride!

Happy Easter to ya all just got back from DC, visiting the son down there for Easter, unfortunately we took the car, much to long of a ride for the Mrs. plus I would not feel very comfortable leaving her (the Asspy) parked on the street down there.
:hi: :hi: :hi:

Winger 82":2yqtlcxf said:
Happy Easter to ya all just got back from DC, visiting the son down there for Easter, unfortunately we took the car, much to long of a ride for the Mrs. plus I would not feel very comfortable leaving her (the Asspy) parked on the street down there.

Probably not the Mrs., either, huh? :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Mark

Yes happy Easter to all. I only have one question why is it that they use a rabbit when it is after all a chicken egg. :headscratch: :headscratch: :headscratch: :headscratch: :headscratch: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

The white ones are chicken eggs. The colored ones and chocolate ones are bunny eggs. :party:

Thanks - but my ride is in for a brake job and the parts did not get delivered in time last week :( - been looking for a second ride all weekend THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN! I now see the wisdom of a fall back ride!

Nice to have a choice too! :moped:

MarkB":lq4igfpc said:
Winger 82":lq4igfpc said:

Probably not the Mrs., either, huh? :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Mark
\

The Mrs. can hold her own (I think) :hihihi: :hihihi: :hihihi: