HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CBH

Reaction score
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all.
Since the weather here is too bad to ride the Wing today, I plan on eating too much and taking a nap.

yes its raining here in the midwest bigtime ....no riding today .....im doing the CBH thing today too ....and heres to everybody having a great thanksgiving ....especaly when look at backwards .....givingthanks to everyone at the table for us to enjoy in our lives and the ones in this forum we cant see at the table :clapping: :party: :mrgreen:

Habby Tanksgivin from Texas, ya'll!!! Quite chilly here today, too. Ya'll be safe, and don't forget the ones that are somewhere else, keeping us safe. :good: :thanks: :yahoo:

Thanksgiving originally was a celebration by the Pilgrims. For having learned that communism didn't work. They gave thanks to their prosperity newly found through capitalism. Individuals with ownership of all they produce.
I know I'm pretty much preaching to the choir here but I think it's high time we embrace the lessons we've loaned in the past.
happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving from a rainy New Jersey!! I finlly got a new rear tire for my bike and hope to be riding this Saturday! Then back to Seattle for a week. (That storm earlier this week was a killer!)

turkey.jpg

Well....yeah! :Doh2:

:smilie_happy:

Hope everyone had a good Turkeyday!! I know the Saints did.... :rant:

a Lot of Turkeys gave their life for us on this day.......... but , hey... there was too many Turkeys anyway. :smilie_happy: eat up , and it's cool and raining here too..........no riding for us.